Intermediate guitarists reach out for my help when...
- they have trouble playing lead guitar, either technically or tonally.
- they love to improvise but have no idea how to bring their playing to the next level.
- they are playing in circles, haven’t experienced the joy of playing guitar for years, or want to have more overall satisfaction when they are composing music
- they waste hours of their time practicing in the wrong way. These intermediates want a more effective way to practice.
- they want to create more music, record on their own, and need a mentor to help bounce ideas off of.
Intermediate guitarists love working with me because no one else cares as much as I do to create an amazing learning experience.
I provide the guidance intermediate guitarists desperately need in order to take guitar to the next level.
My intermediate students experience tremendous success and rave about my work because my approach is different than most other guitar teachers. How is my approach different?
- My top concern is making sure that intermediates are super enthusiastic because they are learning new concepts quickly.
- I make sure each and every lesson is customized to each client’s specific educational needs. I am flexible enough to modify what and how I am teaching to fit anyone’s learning style.
- I have created tons of materials to help intermediates learn new concepts in a tenth of the time that it took me to learn them.
- I make learning guitar super fun, and I open up locked doors in your guitar playing that have otherwise been slammed in your face.
- I follow up each email with all the links, videos, photos, and a five minute practice suggestion. Few other guitar teachers are as fastidious about making sure that you have everything you need to learn guitar.
What could you get if you learned from me?
Lead Guitar Awesomeness
Playing lead guitar means getting down with alternate picking, bends, slides, hammers ons, pull offs, and general guitar agility. I'll help you:
- Strengthen your picking technique to play faster songs
- Destroy string crossings using a customized workout routine
- Learn new solos with ease and comfort
- And much, much more...
Systems of Improvisation
Often, learning to improvise means having safety nets. The more safety nets you have for improvising, the easier it will be for you to play and not think about it. I'll show you:
- How to build a safety net with any scale
- How to get specific guitar licks in your playing to be natural and easy to play
- How to be free when you improvise
How To Practice Effectively
Through years of practice and thought, I've come up with workflows to structure your practice time, whether you have five minutes or five hours to practice each day.
- Learn better ways to use a metronome
- Learn fast ways to master a tough chord progression
- Learn ways to master extremely challenging passages
General Review and Refinement
Don't consider yourself a beginner, but want to refine your rhythm, chord progressions, or fingerpicking? I've got your back. I'll show you:
- Strumming and Rhythm
- Barre chords and Power Chords
- Strumming and Flatpicking
- Basic Scales and Imprviation
General Creativity and Songwriting
Interested in creating your own music but need a mentor? I've also got your back. I have years of experience and an entire discography of music to prove it. I'll show you:
- How to nurture your creative spark
- How to create the optimal situation for guitar-inspired creativity
- Mentorship for each song that you write as well as open-hearted love for your music
How To Become A Full-Time Guitar Teacher
Want to learn to teach guitar and do it for a living? I'll show you everything you need to know to create your teaching studio from scratch. I'll show you:
- How to find new students
- How to make technology do your dirty work for you
- How to price your lessons in a superb manner
- How to be a musician, full-time