Every person is different. So, what do you want to play?
Want to learn guitar? I can teach you as long as you practice five minutes each day. Don't believe me? Here are five persons who have done it already:
1. I've worked with an insanely busy high school principal who wanted desperately to play Tom Petty songs. No problem. We got there on five minutes of practice.
2. I showed a retiree how to play guitar from scratch, and now he's in the studio recording his first album. He got there by doing the minimal amount of work each day.
3. I work with a 13 year old who usually writes two songs before each lesson. Because she agrees to do five minutes of concentrated practice, she keeps on learning and writing more songs.
4. I taught a mom how to play her favorite songs with her husband, and she found it so simple to learn.
5. I've worked with a busy professional worth millions of dollars who flat out told me he didn't have time to practice. After encouraging him to practice only five minutes a day, he still learned how to play guitar!
I'm prepared for every personality type, and I customize the path for each student that comes in. I listen to what their needs are, I collaborate with them on the best and quickest way to get them what they want, and then I work insanely hard to clear all the roadblocks keeping them from their dream of playing guitar.
Located in South Austin, The School of Feedback Guitar has more than a decade of experience teaching complete beginners how to play guitar. What do you want to play?
(that's me, on the left!)
He's worth every penny. Highly recommended.
He is an amazing teacher with methods that appeal to the casual learner. I don't find playing in front of him intimidating (important bc I am super intimidated by musician-types) and he has this incredibly warm and supportive manner.